Pretrial Detention Facility, Jacksonville, Florida
Jail Facility Note
This is a jail facility. In addition to other types of criminals and felons, A jail houses those who have not had the benefit of a trial to address the charges filed against them. In the United States, one has the opportunity to be tried for the charges against them, and is presumed innocent until proven guilty. Once proven guilty, the offender is sentenced. A sentence may include anything ranging from a fine, a jail sentence, or a sentence to a state or federal prison.
Inmates Name and Jail Number 500 E Adams ST Jacksonville FL 32202
Please use the address above to send your money order to an inmate.
(1) A payment is considered "local" if it comes from a bank / credit union in Clay, Duval, Nassau, or St. Johns counties.
(2) The purchase date on the money order must be within one month of the date of receipt by the jail. Payments older than a month will be placed in the inmates stored property.
(3) If an inmate receives multiple cashiers checks / money orders in a single day exceeding $50, the first $50 is credited immediately, the rest is put on a ten-day hold.
- Palm Beach County Corrections Home Page
- Inmate Mail
- Inmate Money
- Inmate Bail
- Inmate Locator
- Inmate Telephone
- Inmate Visitation
- Victims Notification System
Prisonary.Com Home Page
Send us a correction