North Broward Bureau
Jail Facility Note
This is a jail facility. In addition to other types of criminals and felons, A jail houses those who have not had the benefit of a trial to address the charges filed against them. In the United States, one has the opportunity to be tried for the charges against them, and is presumed innocent until proven guilty. Once proven guilty, the offender is sentenced. A sentence may include anything ranging from a fine, a jail sentence, or a sentence to a state or federal prison.
Inmate Full Name Inmate Arrest Number Inmate Housing Location North Broward Bureau PO BOX 407037 Ft Lauderdale FL 33340
Please mail deposits to the inmate using the "Sending Mail" section above.
Please deliver cash payment to the Inmate Banking Desk located in the lobby of the Main Jail Facility. Please have exact change.
Please have the Inmates Full Name and Inmates Arrest Number ready when making your payment.
Open 7 days a week during the following hours: 09:00 AM - 11:00 AM 11:30 AM - 01:00 PM 04:00 PM - 06:00 PM 06:30 PM - 09:00 PM
IMPORTANT INFORMATION! Pay To: Sheriff of Broward County Code City: CANTEEN Code State: FL Account Number: Full Inmate Name Inmate Arrest Number Attention: Inmate name, Inmate date of birth and purpose: commissary.
- Cash: 1-800-325-6000 - http://www.westernunion.com/ - Contact Western Union to find a location near you.
- Credit Card: 1-800-634-3422 x 2
- Online Credit Card: http://www.westernunion.com/
- To check the status of a deposit: 1-800-238-5772
- Broward County Sheriff's Office Department of Detention and Community Control
- Inmate Information Handbook
- Inmate Mail
- Inmate Money, Page 1
- Inmate Money, Page 2
- Inmate Bail
- Inmate Locator (right side of page)
- Inmate Telephone
- Victims Assistance
Prisonary.Com Home Page
Send us a correction